At Portfolio Solutions® we know that a robust “goals-based” planning process is the best way to create a customized financial plan tailored to meet your individual needs and objectives. It is vital to create a financial plan that accomplishes your goals now, and in the future, and does so in a tax-efficient manner with minimal investment costs. It is our responsibility to build a financial plan and investment portfolio for you that will help ensure financial security for you and your family. Doing so helps our clients toward building a sense of financial well-being and overall life satisfaction, making us in a sense your "life planning" advisor.
As your life planning advisor, we will work with you to create a plan that is flexible enough to meet your changing needs. We have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. Your plan must help ensure financial security throughout your life for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness, or death.
Steps we take in our role as your life planning advisor:
- Gather information about your situation
- Understand your life planning goals
- Assess and evaluate your current circumstances
- Discuss various ways to meet your goals
- Define customized short and long-term goals that help ensure you choose the right investments and service levels to meet your individualized needs
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Create and implement your financial plan
- Continually monitor your plan to help ensure it meets your changing needs
- Meet regularly to discuss updates and observations
How we communicate with you:
Scheduled outreach includes regular planning reviews, check-ins, educational updates, and our informative client newsletter. You can also count on a prompt and courteous response whenever you contact us with a question or concern. In addition to meeting in-person, by videoconference or by phone, we have a variety of easy to use technologies which help us to communicate with you and are designed to respect your time, location, travel plans, and busy schedule. These include live videoconferencing, presentation screen sharing, client portal notifications, electronic calendaring, and secure document sharing capabilities.
Contact us today at 800-448-3550 or 248-689-1550 to find out more about our wealth planning process and learn how a relationship with us can help you achieve your goals.