Our firm's culture is driven by the principles of Servant Leadership and our core values, which we call S.E.R.V.E. We lead and serve by placing the interests of others and of the community ahead of our own.
As servant leaders and fiduciaries, we're here to serve you. Our focus is your well-being and helping you achieve your long-term financial goals. We take pride in providing wealth planning solutions customized to meet your lifelong needs. We seek to simplify our clients' lives through customized solutions that free their time to focus on what matters most. By employing a team approach, our credentialed professionals work to achieve our clients' goals every day. We're deeply committed to your success.
Our core values, S.E.R.V.E., guide us in our endeavor to live and conduct business as servant leaders and fiduciaries.
- Service: we take joy in serving others. Our team prioritizes creating positive client experiences and delivering unparalleled client service.
- Education: we never stop learning. We’re ambitious and enthusiastic about our chosen profession. Our credentialed and experienced investment professionals invest in ongoing personal and professional growth to ensure our clients have access to the most prudent advice possible.
- Reliability: our team members have an uncompromising work ethic. Our grit and curiosity help make us reliable and trustworthy members of your team.
- Valuing Others: we’re team players who are trained to listen. Our entire team contributes valuable skills and insights for the sole purpose of helping you.
- Ethics: we exhibit integrity in all that we do. We take pride in being honorable, loyal teammates and partners. We’re proud to fulfill a fiduciary responsibility to our clients.
The Executive Team at Portfolio Solutions® also practices Servant Leadership and S.E.R.V.E. by serving the needs of our team. We believe that when everyone is encouraged to grow personally and professionally, we can attract, retain, and develop the best talent to serve our clients. We prioritize our team's growth and development, fostering a culture of collaboration, and funding the continued education of our team members as they pursue additional certifications and designations in the financial services field. Together, we are a stronger organization.
Servant Leaders focus on the well-being and growth of people and the communities to which they belong. As Servant Leaders, we all volunteer. The volunteer work our team performs supports organizations that are close to our hearts. We're invested in the growth of our communities as much as we are in the development of our team members. Portfolio Solutions® encourages and provides paid time off for volunteering.
We have donated our time, talents, and funding to serve the following charitable organizations:
Portfolio Solutions® Volunteers
Boy Scouts of America
Detroit Public Television Pledge Drive
First Methodist Church
Girls Incorporated, Inc.
Kennett Educational Foundation
Mercy High School
Milwaukee Area Technical College Foundation
Rochester College Food and Clothing Drive
The McKinley Shelter
Youth Haven Foundation, Inc.